Previous Page
CCC Homepage

feller \'feh-ler\ n - Also: fuller; Masculine attributive noun used to generically specify individuals when they are not present; "I was talkin' to a couple fellers who say they're gunnoo canoe down the Presque Isle when the ice goes. They're friggin' nuts." Usage is similar to standard English "fellow," but without the familiarity often associated with the term. See also: buddy. NEXT»

Click to listen...AUDIO

Next Page Main MenuEntries: A-B-CEntries: D-E-FEntries: G-H-IEntries: J-K-LEntries: M-N-OEntries: P-Q-REntries: S-T-UEntries: V-W-XEntries: Y-Z